"KINGSTON MINICABS CARS" - Trading name of KINGSTON MINICABS CARS LIMITED a limited company incorporated at the address Business Plus, 390 London Road, Mitcham, England CR4 4EA under company number- 11286016 Operating under TFL London Taxi and Private Hire Operator Licence No 9923
"Office"- Refers to the KINGSTON MINICABS CARS office at 39 Walter Street Kingston upon Thames KT2 5DS.
"Customer(s)", "You", "Passenger", "Clients" - Individuals or a company which contracts for the services of the KINGSTON MINICABS CARS, and this would include the customer’s servants or agents, is deemed to have accepted the terms when making use of the services.
"We", "Our", "Us" - Refers to KINGSTON MINICABS CARS Limited
"Driver" - Refers to the driver contracted with us and licenced by TFL London Taxi and Private Hire
"Vehicle" - The vehicle licenced by TFL London Taxi and Private Hire used for the carriage of passengers or transfer of goods
"Service(s)" - The service provided either directly by the KINGSTON MINICABS CARS as set out in these terms
1. Agreement: When you book a job with us you agree with our terms and conditions for using our service and our tariff.
2. Quotes: We operate a fixed rate for journeys and all quotes are according to mileage, time, out of pocket expenditure, type of car and service required.
3. Charges: most of journeys are quoted via the shortest route. Any change of circumstances like extra drop or pick up or change of route requested by customer will incur different charge.
4. Waiting Time: Where a driver has to wait beyond the required time booked, customer is liable for waiting time whether accidental or out of customer control.
5. Airport Pick-ups: We do pick up from outside and inside terminals.
6. For outside pick up there is no charge for flight delays as we monitor planes landing time. Driver will call to arrange meeting the customer and by the time customer is out driver will be waiting outside.
7. For inside pickup driver will have a sign board with customer name on it. Extra £5.00 and car park charge will be added on original price which give 30 minutes waiting for free after flight lands.
8. Bookings must be made through the office and not with driver. It is illegal for a driver to pick up without job being pre booked by email, website or phoning the office.
9. For a booking to be completed full postal address including post code telephone number preferably mobile full name and destination address and pick up time is required.
10. Cancellation: For online bookings cancellation should be made 4 hours prior to the time of booking.
11. There is normally no charge for cancelling a booking if driver is not dispatched at the time of cancellation.
12. If cancellation made after dispatching driver customer will be liable for cancellation fee and cost of driver mileage and any other expenditure occurred for the journey.
13. Damages: The Company is not responsible for any damage caused during loading or uploading passenger belongings. In the case of any damage sustained to the company's property or vehicles by customer however, customer will be liable for all costs. These include damage repair, vehicle cleaning, and company's loss of earning.
14. Lost Property: The Company shall not be liable for any property left in a vehicle provided to a customer.
15. Any item found will be held in the company's office and every effort will be made to return the item to the customer.
16. Any property returned to customer will be chargeable except collected from company's office.
17. Accounts: The Client undertakes to pay the invoices within the time specified on the invoice.
18. Right of Refusal: The Company reserves the right to refuse to carry any passenger or object that the company deems to be likely to cause the driver or his vehicle any damage.
19. Data Protection: All of our clients are assured that their details are kept confidential and only authorized persons are allowed to get access to their details for booking or invoicing purposes.
20. Customers can pay via Cash, Bank Transfer and Credit/Debit Card. Secure payment link sent through SMS for Credit/Debit Card. We do not take Credit/Debit Card payments over the phone. Customers can contact our office if they are having difficulty making payments.
21. Our contact details are Email: email@example.com and Phone: 02083903000.